Aller au contenu
forfait montage drone fpv
DroneBuilds

Kiss VS BF VS RF1

Motard Geek

Messages recommandés

Citation

Which one is which?

En tout cas visuellement je préfère le premier et le dernier vol je dirais. Mais ils restent très similaires, comme quoi le pilote fait beaucoup :)

Il serait intéressant d'avoir son avis sur les 3 softs.

Et les propwash ?

La 1ère FC est vraiment la plus mauvaise ! Les 2 autres se valent je trouve.

Par contre je sais pas dire à quoi ça correspond... Je sais juste que c'est le truc que j'ai le plus de mal à tuner sous Kiss 9_9

Faut qu'il arrête de nous faire baver et nous sorte les résultats :P

lool je sais pas pourquoi, j'imaginais un retournement de situation et voir RF1 en tête de classement mais en lisant cette discussion j'en suis moins certain xD

rf1troll.jpg

• 2 months later...
Citation

Ok so a quick summary of the result of my live feed for those with no patience without going into the details of what and how I tried it (watch the live feed for that).

I found all three FC Fw's to be extremely close overall. The difference was rather minimal that it makes me chuckle at all the arguments about FC xxxx being the god of FC's.

I found BF to be the most consistent but only by a marginal fraction and that makes sense because it is the most filtered in stock form.

I found BF and KISS to be the best Hardware wise as I found the Revolt and RF1 to be a pain needing to have external regs and caps every where. I don't need any of that for KISS or for the BFF3 board.

I found KISS to feel the best in the air. This section is very much personal choice and would depend on the individual. I will say that BF and RF1 are extremely close these days. There is no huge gap like there used to be.

I found the RF1 GUI to be the most promising GUI. While it's not perfect and needs more work it really is the way forward for GUI's and the others need to take note.

I found the Taranis LUA script to work the smoothest for me in KISS. BF and RF1 were more clunky to use I found.

In terms of racing performance and propwash handling and such I found they all performed the same.

In conclusion, they all are great platforms and the actual performance difference is very minimal with the differences being small things that didn't make one shine overall over the other and really comes down to the individual's personal needs and wants. It would be nice if pilots would just agree that all the FW's are great platforms. I also am not seeing a difference on hardware. 1kz, 8 Khz, 32Khz, F3, F4, 6050 gyro, 6000 gyro, Super Secret gyro..... They all fly fine and I'm not noticing one that is better than the other. I think we need to realise that a good flying quad is the sum of a great deal of parts combined with the conditions at the time and the pilot holding the sticks. Let's go out and enjoy our hobby.

Vous voulez la traduction :D

Je suis content car se gars semble plutôt objectif et non influencé par le matos gratos et les sponsors, ce qui devient extrêmement rare, je trouve.

ça va aussi dans le sens de ce que je réponds quand on me demande Kiss ou BF. Après avoir voler Kiss, je dis que ça vole d'enfer, jusqu'à ce que je vole BF et là je trouve que ça vole d'enfer ;)

Je suis clairement à 10 années lumière du niveau du gars, mais pour moi la différence n'est pas flagrante non plus, même si le feeling en l'air est un peu différent.

Il y a 7 heures, Motard Geek a dit :

I found KISS to feel the best in the air

Pareil, j'ai pas une expérience de folie et la différence n'est pas flagrante mais out of the box je préfère, et de loin, le feeling Kiss... BF s'en rapproche depuis que les tutos pour désactiver le filtrage sont sortis mais ça reste différent à mon goût 9_9