1. Download and install this configurator
Windows - https://flyhelio.slack.com/files/U99T17MN3/FAZ6YHKFG/butterflight-configurator-installer_10.4.2-odin_win64.exe
MAC - https://flyhelio.slack.com/files/U8GL942AY/FAXRDRTGC/butterflight-configurator_10.4.2-odin_macos.dmg
2. Download and install this firmware (Full Chip Erase) https://flyhelio.slack.com/files/U8GL942AY/FB57T8W9L/heliospring_butterflight__odin_elastic_q_alt_mebbemtofix_buttered.hex.zip
3. In CLI run imufupdate
4. DO NOT copy in your previous PID/filter config, only copy Rates/OSD/Port Config/FC orientation etc
5. Raise gyro to 32/32 and use Multishot (don't forget to calibrate)
6. Go fly and have fun!
7. Tune PIDs (if required). For a base tune see PID Analzyer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXfvbvimkaw
(Keep in mind PID Analzyer is not really a indicator of flight "smoothness" but just an indicator of how close it stays to the setpoints)
8. Once PIDs are tuned (if required), then play with Q and W. Try Q of 3000 and W of 64.